Ease Of Use: 10It's very easy to get a good sound out of it. (It's pretty easy to get a bad sound too!)
The manual is a single piece of paper that doesn't tell you anything you couldn't guess by using it.
Sound Quality: 9
My effects setup is Crybaby -> Boss OC3 -> Boss DS2 -> EH Pulsar -> EH Small Clone -> Fender Deville
The effect makes a loud click the first time it is used per session (i.e. powered on). No problem after the first time. (I guess a capacitor is charging up some where).
The effect sounds great, with subtle to full nirvana availble at a twist of the dial. The depth switch sends the sound over the top and I don't use it much. As with all EH effects, they allow you dial the effect level from non-existant through to over the top.
I like My Bloody Valentine but don't have a harmonizer. However, high distortion with chorus sounds close. I imagine there is more somebody could want out of a chorus but it's enough for me.
Reliability: 10
It looks pretty solid so I reckon you can depend on it. I would gig without a backup unit.
Overall Rating: 8
Playing straight blues and rock music, so I don't use the chorus much. However, its sounds good for the few things I use it on. I've been playing since 1969 more off than on.
I wouldn't rush out to buy any effect (expect the Boss DS-2), so I could live without it if it went missing.
The effect sound and construction is solid. I like stomp boxes and don't really like any of the modellers I've heard (Line 6 stuff) or own (Behringer Vamp-2).